Crumb Cake Cupcakes

My boyfriend loves coffee cake. However, the term "coffee cake" did not return results that I hoped for. I believe crumb cake is the correct term. If there is a difference between coffee cake and crumb cake, I don't know what it is. If you know it, please tell me!

I decided to make a traditional crumb cake into crumb cupcakes for the ease of not having to cut the cake into perfect squares. I'm a lil OCD about cutting the perfect square. So to prevent myself from going crazy trying to cut perfect 3 x 3 in squares, cupcake form is the perfect solution!






2 comments :

Jess @ Sugar High said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates
April 13, 2011 at 8:05 PM

Oh YUMMM!

FigLoveStory said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates
April 9, 2012 at 1:09 PM

The proportions were way off. I had way more crumble than batter. They were still very yummy. Just need to double the dough recipe.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...