Ghost Cake Pops

I found this cute Halloween themed cake pop mold at Michaels. I had to play with it and decided to make the ghost shapes.


The shapes came out just fine. They were actually quite easy to use. However, dipping them in chocolate was a different story. I had to double dip them, and even then I wasn't entirely happy - but I moved on.


I made a couple of different shapes. These ones are not dipped yet.


To make these cake pops...you will need to bake a cake.

Then crumble up the cake using your hands, or a food processor.

Then add your favorite frosting.

Just enough frosting to form a ball when rolled.
'

Then fill the mold.

Insert stick or remove.

If you need more help on making cake pops, I have an older post about cake pops here.
Or if you need cake pops tips and tricks, click here.


I will be playing with the other shapes this week. I'm happy the pumpkin will be easy to dip. =]


If you don't have or can't find this mold, even simple round balls can be made for Halloween or Fall. Like these cake pops I made with the leftover cake dough.



















4 comments :

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates
October 12, 2013 at 2:27 PM

Awesome! I just made some of these myself for my food blog but didn't even think to use a mold. Grrr! I haven't even posted the recipe or the pictures yet and I want to do them over. Haha :)

Tully S Coffee said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates
October 29, 2013 at 10:02 PM

Wow! This is a perfect Halloween trick'r treat cake.

Moving Companies in San Antonio said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates
February 18, 2015 at 5:51 AM

So cool, I am going to have to try it with my boys. They will love it. Thanks for sharing!!

Jenn said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates
June 10, 2016 at 5:43 AM

That is a great recipe! It's detail how to make a cake. Thanks for your sharing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...