Valentine's Day Cake, Cookies, and Cake Pops

I made a 2 tiered cake, several sugar cookies, and about a dozen and a half cake pops for my husband's co-workers this week.


Back of the cake:

That fondant ruffle edge or cap on top of the first tier was pretty fun to make. It was my first time making anything ruffle, and I decided to do a ruffle top.

I have a tutorial on how to make the fondant roses here: Fondant Roses Tutorial


I love birds. They are my favorite animal. Recently, I'm beginning to like owls. So here is a cupid owl. I have other Valentine's day cookie designs on my camera still, to be posted after valentine's day.





Cake pops in a bouquet.




1 comments :

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates
December 31, 2014 at 12:57 PM

Hello, I just found you and I'm excited. How did you get the flower on the cookies? Did you draw it with a edible markers. They are simply beautiful. Your work is amazing :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...