Super Bowl Football Sugar Cookies

I've been pretty busy. I just accepted a giant order to make 2 two-tiered cakes, 3 dozen sugar cookies, and 3 dozen cake pops all due on the same day. Valentine's Day and Chinese New Year all take place around the same time too. The horror. I started the little fondant decorations that will go on both cakes. In the hectic mess, I managed to squeeze out a few cookies for the super bowl this weekend. I'll also be making a trio of dips for the boys. So stressed.

You can tell what team I will be on. =]


These cookies are my basic sugar cookie recipe, which can be found here. The royal icing recipe is also there.




May the best team win!




4 comments :

Lee Shin said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates
July 1, 2013 at 1:16 AM

spot on with this write-up, i like the way you discuss the things. i'm impressed, i must say. i'll probably be back again to read more. thanks for sharing this with us.

Lee Shin
www.trendone.net

tastier said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates
May 26, 2014 at 6:31 PM

i will continue to recommend this page to my friends. your writing skills impressed me.

www.joeydavila.net

lee woo said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates
June 29, 2014 at 6:58 PM

I like your post a lot! You should write some more on this!Great job coming with such terrific post!


mocsbar.com

sarah lee said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates
October 24, 2014 at 6:00 PM

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


edupdf.org

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...